Out beyond ideas of wrong doing & right doing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.” Rumi.
This has resonated with me deeply before becoming a mother, but after having my son it has amplified in my survival quest of needing to find that field. Not only to be a good mother, to find my way back to “ME” but also to acknowledge the unique difficulties of motherhood and handle them with the proper emotions & support. Here’s another reason why I love this quote: I believe, contrary to the judgments I hear whispered in playgrounds, that there is no right or wrong. In Motherhood you will face an array of choices and emotions. My coaching will provide you tools, knowledge, guidance and support to navigate all the different stages you and your child might be going through.
My Coaching is for you:
- If you are Expecting or have children that are about to go to school.
- If you need reassurance, guidance and support.
- If you feel like you have lost your identity.
- If you feel overwhelmed, lack of motivation and need direction.
- If you need to structure your life before baby comes or during the first few years.
- If you need advice on sleep training, baby food, breastfeeding, first few months, traveling and toddler years.
- If you are experiencing sleep deprivation, postpartum depression, depletion & anxiety.
- If you don’t have your family around and need help to sort through your new parenting role.
- If you are struggling with your body after baby and need advice on nutrition, getting healthy and feeling better.
- If you and your significant other struggle with/or seek support, balance & communication.
- If you have fears, doubts and feel lonely.
- If you need help communicating to your child/children and handling tantrums.
I will commit to help you, listen and provide you with tools, knowledge, support and guidance. We will dive in and foresee endless possibilities to create a healthy and supported environment for you to be the best version of yourself for your child/children, your relationship and for YOU.
You’ll walk away feeling hopeful, inspired, confident, patient, supported, understood, self-loving and more.
Minimum Coaching Agreement: 3 months. Coaching is done face- to- face in Los Angeles or long distance via Skype.
I am here for you.
All coaching begins with a conversation. Book your free coaching session with me at the link below or at email@example.com