Does your playroom feel like chaos? I have a few tips to help you bring some order to your child’s playroom!
Time to Organize
Every 3 months I do a deep re-organize, clean, and sort through ALLLLLL of Oliver’s toys. I had a vision for his playroom that Straighten Up By Janelle brought to life and thankfully, I can keep up with it!
- BIG Theme: pretend, food, blocks, legos, art, music etc… in accessible baskets
- Color code books from start to finish as a rainbow (so cute!)
- Try to use anything that’s big and bulky, like trucks or dollhouses, as a display
- Shelves on the walls can be really cute to display toys or books that are not used daily
- Keep board games or activities that have a lot of pieces in a nearby closet in storage bins and label them if you want to control the mess and know where things go!
- Through the season of growth, donate toys!
- Keep puzzles in a big ziplock or puzzle stand (Melissa and Doug)
- Organize paint, art, brushes, and crayons on a rolling cart!
- Buy baskets on Amazon and shelves from IKEA! They have plenty of choices depending on the dimensions that are best for your playroom!
- Find the BEST playmat from Copenhagenkid
Thanks for Reading!
I hope these tips will help you keep your place clean and organized! Do you have any tips on cleaning up after your little ones? Comment below!
Read all about My First Months MUST Haves on my blog.